A central location handy to both the town centre and train station, this freshly presented townhouse in a boutique complex of only 4 townhouses, is a perfect picture of lifestyle enjoyment or investment potential. Oriented to catch a north easterly aspect from one side, open plan living and a modern kitchen connect to a private courtyard garden while two robed bedrooms and the spotless bathroom enjoy the privacy of the upper level. A single garage and air-conditioning add to the already significant appeal.
* Dual level townhouse with one common wall and single garage.
* Open living area highlighted by r/c air conditioning and alfresco access.
* Modern kitchen with electric cook top, stainless oven, plentiful storage.
* Sliding doors open to paved alfresco and lawn area for relaxation.
* Fully appointed bathroom plus handy ground floor powder room.
* Less than a 5 minute drive to Cardiff train station and lively CBD.
* Superb entry level home or ideal investment opportunity.
Council Rates: $1,380 PA approx
Water Rates: $655 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $458 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $420 PW approx