A brilliant find in central location, this classically built home is geared toward the first home or investor market, and its retro interiors will also capture the attention of flippers in search of a project that's ripe for easy refreshment. Its traditional 3 bedroom/1 bathroom layout also encompasses a spacious eat in kitchen and living area extending to a front sunroom while outdoors offers a good sized blank canvas yard and freestanding garage. Its location couldn't be handier with Callaghan College, the University, lively shopping strip, Stockland Jesmond, eateries, transport and multiple schools & preschools a short walk away.
* Traditional weatherboard home, solidly built and with excellent street appeal.
* Feature fireplace and split system air conditioning appoint the living room.
* Neat, tidy and practical kitchen and bathroom, internal laundry facilities.
* Three large bedrooms, master with robe, front sunroom adds flexibility.
* Single garage, prized rear access road, fully fenced and lawned backyard.
* Approx. 15 minutes into Newcastle's CBD, beaches, harbour and entertainment scene.
Council Rates: $1,525 PA approx
Water Rates: $836 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $400 PW approx