While embracing the timeless appeal of its heritage, this weatherboard classic defies its age by providing a fresh and comfortable living environment on a perfectly level landholding. Presented across a single layout, it reveals three bedrooms, two bathrooms and separate living and dining spaces. Filled with a host of charming features including a fireplace, ornate ceilings and leadlight windows, this lovely home lies approx. 600m from Stockland Jesmond and plenty of retail stores, eateries and city transport, making it the perfect choice for growing families, market newcomers or the savvy investment market.
* Beautifully presented home resting in a quality pocket of Jesmond.
* Two blocks from Heaton Public School and Callaghan College Campus.
* Instantly welcoming living room with air conditioning.
* Spacious and modernised kitchen appointed with an electric cooker.
* Beautiful bedrooms, all robed, two bathrooms including master ensuite.
* Hardwood floors, high ceilings, ornate windows and plaster work adorn the home.
* Enclosed verandah offers an extra living space, dual driveways & single carport.
* Approx. 15-minutes to Newcastle's thriving City centre, restaurants and beaches.
Council Rates: $1,852 PA approx.
Water Rates: $877 + Usage PA approx.
Rent Potential: $450 PW approx.