Nestled in a cul-de-sac and situated in a location filled with quality homes, this brick veneer and tile property is a perfect blank canvass to maximize capital growth. There are so many opportunities here! Perfect for the young enthusiast to transform into a forever home or those looking for a large parcel of land for shed / garaging / granny flat (STCA). It is positioned a short distance from Charlestown CBD, schools and transport. Make this home a delight to behold.
* Set on approximately 822m2 level allotment in a cul-de-sac.
* Four bedrooms; wide side access.
* Original kitchen and three way bathroom.
* In need of renovation, but the rewards will be instant.
* Close to so many conveniences.
Council Rates: $1,948.40 PA approx
Water Rates: $831 + Usage PA approx