Perched high above the city and suburbs in a tightly held enclave, this residence is regarded as a significant district property and is renowned for its master craftsmanship and stunning botanical surrounds. Spanning over two lots totaling 1,360m2 approx and presenting outstanding potential, this generously proportioned home combines classic interiors with far reaching city and ocean views, showcasing space and timeless style. Rich in period detail, avant-garde in design and founded on magnificent Gosford stone, this home is rich in original timber work and inclusions, reminiscent of a period when workmanship was paramount.
* Set over two blocks totaling 1,360m2 approx.
* Sheltered from the street by stands of gums.
* Offers excellent opportunities to customize.
* Full brick construction, sunny rear north facing yard.
* Meticulously maintained throughout.
* Covered alfresco entertaining with views to city and ocean.
* Originally built for and by the Stronach family.
* Three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite.
* Formal living areas plus family and rumpus rooms.
* Lock up garaging for 3 cars, plus ample storage.
* An enduring residence ideal for the growing family.
* Positioned within close proximity to John Hunter Hospital .
* Zoned for New Lambton Public School.
Council Rates: $2,953.75 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx