Situated on the doorstep of Charlestown Square and Zoned B4 - Mixed Use opens up a myriad of opportunities. Surrounding properties include specialist rooms, dentists, medical practitioners. The large 575m2 approx allotment includes triple garaging and the opportunity to substantially increase car parking at front and rear. The home is a tidy three bedroom dwelling that will also suit first home buyers looking for a great location that is quiet after business hours and on weekends. Charlestown is booming as medical practices are now making this suburb a medical hub and first home buyers realise the value on offer so close to beaches, harbour and major shopping centres.
* Auction on Site Saturday 19th October 2019 at 2.30pm.
* Neat and tidy home on offer in B4 Mixed Use Zone.
* Currently three bedrooms with large living room.
* Would be an ideal first home or medical rooms.
* Just meters from Charlestown Square and public transport.
* Triple garaging and room for many extra vehicles.
Council Rates: $2,052.80 PA approx
Water Rates: $879.60 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $400 - $450 PW approx