No expense has been spared in the renovation and extension of this charming cavity brick, period home. Original features have been retained and blended seamlessly with the new improvements. The rear family room opens to the easy care yard, BBQ area and sparkling pool. No work required - move in and enjoy living.
* Renovated c.1920's cavity brick home, great aspect and location.
* Original period features blend seamlessly with the new extension.
* Leadlight doors/windows, patterned ceilings, ornate timberwork.
* Separate lounge room/media room, new family room opens to rear.
* Family room opens to tiled BBQ area and yard with in ground pool.
* Roomy main bedroom has ensuite and large walk in robe.
* Generous size kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances.
* Side driveway to new brick garage at rear, fully fenced yard.
* Quality reno including new roof, comfort glass windows, insulation.
* Level block within an easy walk of Market Town shops, local schools.
* Close to The Junction, transport interchange, harbour and CBD.
* Nothing to do here - just move in and enjoy!
Council Rates: $2,880 PA approx
Water Rates: $877 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $1,000 PW approx