A truly beautiful renovation has made this home one to put at the top of your must-see inspection list. Offering exquisite presentation with attention to detail given to all aspects of the home, you won't find better. On inspection of this classic bungalow home you will be impressed by the stylish white and lightly coloured timber decor enhanced by polished timber floors, high ornate ceilings enhanced by split air conditioning and ceiling fans. Offering a formal entry, lounge, dining and study with 2 generous size bedrooms, this home can easily be adapted to accommodate 3 bedrooms if desired. Stylish bathroom and spacious eat in kitchen view the formal dining room that accesses a glorious return verandah via French doors. Easy access via a wide side lane for boat, van or large vehicles via electric sliding gate to large double garage, workshop and highset double carport. Beautiful landscaped grounds adorn this home and there is even a flag pole to fly your Australian flag or country of choice.
* A classic old-style bungalow home with charismatic charm.
* Formal lounge, dining and study, easily allowing 3 bedrooms.
* Stylish white and timber decor enhanced by timber floors.
* Modern, sympathetic styled bathroom and kitchen.
* Easy access to large double garage and carport via side lane.
* High ornate ceilings, dado walls, ornate fireplace and more.
* Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans and gas heating.
* Australiana style return verandah perfect for relaxing afternoons.
* Inspection is sure to impress the discerning buyer.
Council Rates: $1,700 PA approx
Water Rates: $790.92 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $480 - $500 PW approx