This classic Californian bungalow offers a fantastic location and blank canvas for one that wants to design and build a dream renovation. Positioned on an approx 588m2 block with sunny northern aspect and is surrounded by many quality homes delivering a beautiful streetscape. Many original features such as timber fret work, high ornate ceilings, dado walls and ornate fire places compliment this home.There are 3 spacious bedrooms, formal lounge and dining, both bathroom and kitchen have previously been renovated. Properties in this location are now becoming scarce, this offering delivers the perfect opportunity to create a large, long term family residence. Stroll to a selection of schools, The Junction shops and cafe's. This listing is sure to create great interest.
Pest and building reports available, Contract settlement period is 8 weeks however further delayed settlement time is available on request.
* Auction on Site Sat 1st Feb at 10.30am.
* Classic Californian bungalow home offering a blank canvas.
* Design your dream renovation and long-term family residence.
* Surrounded by quality homes and offer beautiful streetscape.
* Positioned on approx 588m2 block enjoying sunny north aspect.
* Homes such as this are becoming scarce, seize this opportunity.
* Strolling distance to a variety of schools and The Junction.
Council Rates: $3,038 PA approx
Water Rates: $750 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 - $550 PW approx