Claiming wide street frontage, a sunny northerly aspect and gorgeous tree top views, this immaculate split level home enjoys a whisper quiet setting on a street that borders with Glenrock State Conservation Area. With open plan living, a modern kitchen, sheltered entertaining deck and tiered yard with two level expanses, it's one smart package for a growing family. Beautifully refreshed throughout to keep in line with today's modern lifestyles, it offers an unbeatable location too - less than 2kms from The Junction's dynamic shopping village, Merewether beach, baths and surfhouse and the rolling greens of Merewether Golf Club.
* Free flowing layout filled with an abundance of natural light across a split level.
* Semi enclosed all seasons entertaining deck with tree top views as the backdrop.
* Air conditioned living/dining zone with full length windows and deck connection.
* Pristine kitchen includes quality stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar.
* Three freshly appointed bedrooms featuring plantation shutters, modern bathroom.
* Internal laundry with second w/c, polished floorboards and crisp tones throughout.
* A blue chip base for downsizers or young families - convenient, yet tranquil.
Council Rates: $2,472 PA approx
Water Rates: $863 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 - $650 PW approx