INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Located only moments from Dudleys spectacular coastline this original cottage, held by the same family since 1965, offers versatility to a wide range of buyers. The home is positioned on two separately titled blocks, totaling 1,454m2 and offers an ideal setting for multiple dwellings or renovate and extend the existing residence (STCA). Offering an opportunity to enter into this prized suburb near to beaches, parks, pubs, cafes and the local school.
* Original timber cottage positioned on two blocks.
* Total area of 1,454 sqm with a 20 metre frontage.
* Lot 11 - 720m2, Lot 12 - 734m2.
* Renovate and extend existing home or knockdown/rebuild.
* Potential for multiple dwellings, subject to council approval.
* Existing home - 3 bedrooms, two living zones, two bathrooms.
* Wide drive access to a double garage and parking zone.
* Coastal lifestyle location near beaches, pubs and cafes.
* Presents limitless opportunities to add significant value.
* Flexible settlement terms on request.
Council Rates: $2,875 PA approx
Water Rates: $769 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $350 - $380 PW approx