It is our great pleasure to welcome you to 9 Nesbitt Close Kotara. Set on a gated, private estate (approx 1688m2 allotment) offering the ultimate in luxury and refinement. This grand residence is a lasting legacy of one of Newcastle's renowned master craftsmen. The sheer beauty of this house truly lies within the bespoke detail and scale. Only the finest materials and skilled craftsmen have been used to create uncompromised attention to detail and opulent proportions. This is truly a unique oasis, a sanctuary of superior family living, the epitome of elegance enveloped in a celebration of landscape design punctuated by towering trees, formal lawns and natural water feature.
This properties proclamation that you're somewhere special is immediately apparent! A grand sense of arrival prevails as you open the stately double doors to a magnificent entry hall and majestic stone staircase rising to the upper level.
Meticulously designed featuring double brick, suspended slab construction, coffered ceilings, custom timber work and cabinetry, an abundance of marble and travertine. A timeless showpiece for many generations to enjoy.
* 3 luxury king size suites all ensuited, dressing rooms, built in robes.
* Large 4th bedroom/study.
* Set on approximately 1688m2.
* Formal and casual living areas, vestibule/portico.
* Climate controlled cellar/cool room that can fit 500 bottles approx.
* European beech kitchen with Corian benchtops, two expansive tiled patio areas.
* Tiled double garage.
* Constructed in 2006, electric gate, security cameras, alarm.
* Extensive use of marble/travertine, automated blinds.
* Large laundry including sewing area, stone skirting, wired sound system.
* Ducted air-conditioning, under floor heating, seldom seen cabinetry and blinds.
* Walk-in linen cupboard. Laundry chute from top floor to laundry.
* Separate 7.5 x 9.7 (approx 4m high) fully lined car accom and storage, including marble bathroom - potential for self-contained accommodation.
Council Rates: $2,223.81 PA approx
Water Rates: $863.19 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $1,000 PW approx