INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Located in sought after Newcastle East this Historic building was re purposed c1990 into modern apartments. An amazing spot offering a short walk to Newcastle Beach and Harbour Foreshore, Newcastle Ocean Baths, Fort Scratchley, Light Rail system, Shops, coffee and parks. A beautiful lifestyle is on offer here.
* Sought after East End - easy walk to Beaches and Ocean Baths.
* Spacious living with separate dining and lounge areas.
* North side balcony off the living area - French doors.
* Stunning new kitchen with quality Miele appliances.
* Brand new bathroom with a very high level of finish.
* Full security building, secure parking - renovated common areas.
* The Cartlon is an Historic building dating to c 1880.
* Was re-purposed as Apartments in the early 1990's.
* Fantastic location close to cafes, coffee, parks, light rail.
Council Rates: $1,344.22 PA approx
Strata Levies: $7,534.20 PA approx
Water Rates: $682.62 + Usage PA approx
Rent potential: $400 - $450 PW approx