INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Purpose built and designed for those requiring assistance with mobility and access for independent living, this modern residence would also make an ideal base for an older couple downsizing or the first home buyer seeking a move in ready home. Floorplan highlights include open plan living, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, bedroom courtyards plus an enclosed alfresco retreat with eclipse opening roof and a double garage with internal access. Enjoying safe and continuous pathways to navigate and maneuver in and around the home and gardens, other handy inclusions are lowered kitchen appliances with safety cut off switches, wide doorways, step free entry and toggle electric switches. Its quiet setting in the popular Sanctuary Estate puts you a 20 minute drive from Newcastle's CBD, 4km from Wallsend's shopping hub and minutes from excellent schools.
* Modern brick and tile home with wide driveway to oversized double garage.
* Open plan living with split system a/c and double doors to enclosed alfresco space.
* Smart kitchen featuring dual drawer dishwasher, electric cooking and good storage.
* Three bedrooms equipped with built ins and serviced by two sparkling bathrooms.
* Hot water temperature control, electrical solar panels plus solar hot water.
* 5-1 surround sound system, security alarm and energy saving LED lights.
* Auto garden irrigation system, 7000L rainwater tanks for garden, laundry and w/c's.
* Low maintenance and allergy free with hard surface floors throughout.
* Wheel chair accessible for easy living throughout the home and gardens.
Council Rates: $1,764 PA approx
Water Rates: $784.20 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $470 - $490 PW approx