It's not often that you find a Period Property that ticks all the boxes. This beautifully renovated home not only offers a great location, it also retains its original features throughout, yet blends seamlessly with modern day requirements. You will find it hard not to be impressed by this beauty.
* c1925 Federation home with charm and character throughout.
* Beautiful blend of original features and modern day requirements.
* Patterned ceilings, leadlight windows and timberwork throughout.
* Ensuite to main bedroom, study at rear - or 5th bedroom option.
* Large formal lounge with fireplace and polished timber floors.
* Large family room at rear opens to the level yard - room for pool.
* Covered rear deck off family room, plus covered alfresco area.
* Well appointed kitchen, 900mm gas range, large island bench.
* Includes ducted air-conditioning and internal leadlight doors.
* Large double garage at rear, side street access. Extra parking.
* Fully fenced yard with access gates. Approx 556m2 level block.
* Opportunities like this are rare - don't delay your inspection.
Council Rates: $2,209 PA approx
Water Rates: $863 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $900 PW approx