On a wide, deep, level and substantially sized block in central New Lambton, this freestanding residence makes a prime candidate for a full renovation and extension, complete rebuild or rewarding development project (STCA). Tightly held for many years, it is now on the market and presented in original condition, offering a rare opportunity for buyers to acquire a classic home in a highly sought after lifestyle setting. Occupying an impressive 885 sq m landholding, it delivers plenty of space to construct a contemporary new home or potential dual occupancy moments from all the action of New Lambton village and a host of buzzing cafes, Pubs, restaurants and retail stores.
* Original home in prime lifestyle location offering excellent future scope.
* Renovate, knock down and rebuild, or potential development project (STCA).
* Four bedrooms, separate living and dining areas, original kitchen and bathroom.
* Completely level, fully fenced yard featuring a lock up double garage, 2nd toilet and large storeroom.
* Stroll to quality Schools, a flagship IGA supermarket and all your daily needs.
* Trendy cafes, corner Pubs, restaurants and Wests Leagues Club also a walk away.
Council Rates: $2,358 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $460 - $500 PW approx