Elegance and contemporary appeal are showcased in perfect harmony in this timeless masterpiece. Graciously set well off the road and offering surprisingly peaceful and private living in the heart of one of our region's premier suburbs, this home has been lovingly cared for with the owner's eye for detail evident throughout. Set over two large levels with double room sizes, high ceilings and a faultless renovation incorporated into its classical design, it stands as a reminder of quality craftsmanship and exudes charm and character throughout. A highly adaptable floor plan offers a collection of living areas, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a breathtaking new kitchen as its centre piece, while outdoors an easy care alfresco deck affords a unique air of privacy and seclusion. Positioned for lifestyle excellence, it enjoys sought after Schools, lively cafes, bespoke retail stores and corner Pubs all minutes from the front door.
* Impressively proportioned layout, brimming with style, character and charm.
* Easy access to endless amounts of off Street parking plus carport.
* Beautiful and flexible living and dining rooms plus a wonderfully 'zen' sunroom.
* Flawless new kitchen with 40 mm stone surfaces and high calibre appliances.
* Sumptuous bedrooms, all double sized, four appointed with built in robes.
* Two luxe new bathrooms, exquisitely finished and showcasing imported fittings.
* Lower level features rumpus room, bar, two bedrooms and bathroom, perfect for teens.
* French doors, ducted air conditioning, gas heating, study space, views to the Pacific Ocean.
* Lush backyard oasis, easy care and tailor made for alfresco entertaining and relaxation.
* Zoned for New Lambton Public and High Schools, close to the John Hunter Hospital and village life.
Council Rates: $2,520 PA approx
Water Rates: $863 + Usage PA approx