INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
If you are all fingers and thumbs and renovating is not your thing, this home should be an absolute "must see" on your list. This property has undergone a complete transformation and is positioned on an easy care 457m2 block. It was once an ugly duckling, now a swan! Inspection is sure to impress the most discerning buyer as an impressive extension in addition to the formal lounge zone now offers a cathedral ceiling family room and covered alfresco, BBQ area that views an easily managed child safe, sunny yard. The refurbishment basically delivers you a new home benefited by new external/internal linings, wiring, plumbing, roof, insulation and ducted air-conditioning. A "southern beech" timber floor beautifully compliments the welcoming decor pallet of this most desirable family home and enhances the impressive kitchen, dining, family room and laundry/butler's pantry. A new wide driveway leads to a large newly constructed remote controlled garage with workshop space or storage. Landscaped with a combination of advanced shrubs and plants to deliver a most desirable low maintenance family home or retirement option. Just relax and water the garden! Builders Home warranty and Occupancy Certificate attached to contract.
* Renovating not of interest, then this could well be your home.
* This charismatic home has undergone a major transformation.
* Separate lounge plus high cathedral style ceiling in family/kitchen.
* Spacious bedrooms, b/ins, main with ensuite and walk in robe.
* Ducted aircond, shutters, "Southern Beech" hardwood timber floor.
* Landscaped with advanced plants enhances sunny back yard.
* Positioned on easy care and manageable 457m2 approx block.
* Located walking distance to New Lambton South Primary School.
* Easy quick access to shops, transport and city.
Council Rates: $2,124 PA approx
Water Rates: $868 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 - $700 PW approx