35 Waroonga is a new development of 10 x 3 bedroom townhouses with construction commencing in May 2020. Local Newcastle firm Hunter Coast Homes have been appointed as the builder and are renowned for their high quality builds. The site has been demolished and cleared ready for building to start. Three sold already. Quality design, inclusion and finishes throughout.
* Main bedroom with balcony, ensuite and walk in robe.
* Open plan living flows to front courtyard and rear alfresco area.
* Square set ceilings, LED downlights, split system air conditioning.
* Stone benchtops to kitchens, tiled splash backs, gas cooktops.
* Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom and ensuite, wall hung vanities.
* Bathtub to main bathroom, semi-frameless shower screens.
* Remote control garage with internal access, extra parking space.
* Upgrades available to ducted air and timber flooring if preferred.
* Quiet street and centrally located to all Newcastle's attractions.
* 5/10 minute to CBD, Westfield, John Hunter Hospital and Uni.
Strata Levies: $2,207 PA approx
Council Rates: TBA
Water Rates: TBA
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx