Embracing harbour vistas, a birds eye view line along Hunter Street and outlook towards the cathedral, this contemporary apartment captivates a relaxed lifestyle. Enjoying its attractive NE corner position, this sun filled property was constructed when space was a priority. This unit is 118m2 in size excluding security car space and is centrally located, this apartment is designed to optimise space, natural light and entertaining on the expansive north faacing tiled deck. The location is perfect! Ideally positioned with easy access to the Light Rail, harbour, transport interchange and shopping hub of Market Town. City life really meets harbour living in this wonderful apartment offering 3 generous bedrooms, entry hallway and open plan living. Perfectly synthesising our love of city and comfort, 702 is the ideal home and haven.
* Stunning harbour vistas and birds eye view along Hunter Street.
* 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, contemporary and sun filled.
* Beautifully appointed stone kitchen.
* Split system air-conditioning in lounge.
* Huge tiled balcony, central location.
* Enjoying NE corner, designed for space and light.
Council Rates: $1,048 PA approx
Water Rates: $630.84 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $8,454.60 PA approx
Rental Potential: $590 - $620 PW approx