Exquisite in every sense of the word, this home could easily be a contender for the 'Dream Homes' TV series. Created by acclaimed architect Simon Frost and taking cues from Netherland designers Piet Boon and Eric Kuster with its natural palette and touches of luxe, this statement home was completed in 2012 with every inch of its impressive layout a masterclass in high end style. An imaginative layout achieves a relaxed sense of space with breathtaking family retreats including an open plan living area, custom designed kitchen, private lounge and top floor entertainer's zone - complete with glass doors that peel back to a glorious deck for seamless indoor/outdoor living. All four bedrooms boast dream ensuites, there's an open plan study, plus dedicated gym that opens directly to a 19m mineral lap pool for cooling off after a workout or day at the beach. An internal lift, ducted and zoned air conditioning, a security system and intercom, double garage with secure off street parking plus private surrounds that catch daily sunshine are just a few noteworthy extras on a seemingly endless highlights reel. Close to excellent schools, the two storey home is a breezy stroll to Bar Beach, Anzac Walk and Darby Street for Harris Farm and a lively food scene.
* Innovatively designed family home matched by a magnificent Bar Beach location.
* Entryway with 4m ceiling height, 3m ceiling height with floor-to-ceiling doors throughout.
* 90mm stone surfaces, a full suite of Miele appliances and butler's pantry appoint the kitchen.
* Spacious open plan area with Aneeta windows cleverly designed to act as a pool fence.
* Private lounge with gas fireplace opening onto pool and alfresco area.
* Top floor entertainer's area wrapped in windows with well appointed kitchenette.
* Superb deck with automatic roof for seasonal use, big enough for large scale entertaining.
* Four jaw dropping bedrooms, each with a sublime ensuite, three with freestanding bathtubs.
* The grand master suite features a dressing room, custom cabinetry and Victoria & Albert bath.
* One bedroom connects to a hydrotherapy spa and opens to the sunny backyard.
* 19m mineral lap pool with auto Remco cover to hold heat and reduce evaporation.
* 2 x 5000l water tanks, heated flooring in downstairs living areas and ensuites.
* Fully insulated with amazing cross flow ventilation for excellent energy efficiency.
* House is set up for auxiliary power supply generator.