This character filled three bedroom cottage is ripe for a complete makeover or rebuild on a rare and well located corner block. Originally owned and built by Bill Hudson of the iconic Hudson Homes, this is an exceptionally versatile real estate opportunity with enormous scope to re-imagine and be rewarded with a charming home in a top location, or knock down and rebuild STCA for a lucrative return. Located footsteps from Blackbutt Village, an easy walk from New Lambton's heart and zoned for excellent schools, this property is ready to cater for your idealistic lifestyle. It delivers boundless appeal for creatives looking to get a foothold into a tightly held pocket.
* Cottage charm set on the corner of Orchardtown Road and Freyberg Street.
* Central lounge room with feature fireplace and ornate plasterwork; ducted a/c.
* Three bedrooms - one with sunroom connection, one with built in robe.
* Well kept kitchen with stainless steel oven and dishwasher; tidy bathroom.
* Screened alfresco area; manicured lawns; access to single garage via Freyberg Street.
* Surrounded by quality homes in a sought after family focused neighbourhood.
* Terrific from a first home, renovation or investment perspective - get in early!
VG Measurements: 15.24 X 30.48
Council Rates: $2,196 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 - $480 PW approx