House like in dimensions, this Torrens title town home provides an exceptional haven in a prime lifestyle hotspot. Step beyond the private doorstep to modern interiors that include two living zones, a casual dining space, three bedrooms and two bathrooms - all welcoming in the light from its north-to-side aspect. Surrounded by a generous and manicured yard and boasting an oversized garage, this is the ultimate lock up and leave package enjoying supreme convenience. It's footsteps to village shops, a stroll to Merewether Golf Club and walking distance to the train station.
* Torrens title home in prime lifestyle hotspot.
* Formal lounge room plus relaxed living area and casual dining space.
* Modern galley kitchen with open design and premium appliances.
* Three large bedrooms all featuring built or walk-in wardrobes.
* Master balcony with extensive district and city views.
* Full family bathroom, master ensuite, ground-floor powder room.
* Private yard with front and rear courtyards and alfresco terrace.
* Split-system air-conditioning, cooling ceiling fans, ample storage.
* Rear access to an oversized double garage, generously sized laundry.
* Heart of Adamstown location, stroll to the pub, cafes and essentials.
* Central to a selection of excellent schools and transport services.
Council Rates: $2,380 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx