Occupying a central Merewether position steps from the IGA, bottle shop and bowling club, this comfortable 2-bedroom haven is placed for coastal convenience. It features a large living/dining zone with kitchen and balcony connection, plus a handy study nook for those working from home. With a modernised kitchen and bathroom it's an absolute gem with scope for a personal touch to create a bespoke sanctuary. With secure parking and being just a stroll to world-famous Merewether Beach, it offers a fashionable lifestyle, and with solid rental demand stands as a great opportunity for investors and owner-occupiers alike.
* Ideally positioned top-floor apartment a short walk from the beach and baths.
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen area steps out to a north-facing alfresco balcony.
* Kitchen is modern in style and boasts gas cooking and plenty of storage/prep space.
* Generous bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans and large windows.
* Full bathroom with separate shower and bath, internal laundry, secure single garage.
* In excellent condition throughout with scope for a boutique remodel over time.
* Outstanding location close to cafes, transport, pubs and most importantly, the beach.
Council Rates: $1,755.21 PA approx
Water Rates: $654.90 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $3,217.24 PA approx
Rental Potential: Currently $380 PW