Fresh updates and a top floor extension have transformed this picture perfect Californian bungalow into a stylish home that's perfectly configured for family living. Located between the highly sought after Village Centres of Lambton and New Lambton, this quality home is set behind a neat picket fence with a manicured lawn giving it a wonderful Street presence. Tastefully appointed interiors reveal a seamless blend of form, function and designer flair with a spacious four bedroom layout and a fluid layout that invites relaxation. Immaculate timber floors and crisp white paintwork create a mood of laid back luxury while an incredible deck with outdoor kitchen and child friendly yard offers plentiful space to relax, play and entertain.
* Picture postcard family home located on a quality Street in a highly prized suburb.
* Open island kitchen boasting a s/steel gas oven, dishwasher and pendant lighting.
* Lovely lounge room with original fireplace plus family room with cosy wood fireplace.
* Top floor hotel inspired master retreat extension with luxe bathroom and WIR.
* Three ground floor bedrooms, all double sized, two include built in robes.
* Flexible front sunroom, full and modern main bathroom, ceiling fans throughout.
* Large scale entertainers deck complete with outdoor kitchen and far reaching views.
* Secure yard for children and pets, single garage, single carport, under house storage.
* Walk to busy Elder Street shops, Lambton Park, Lambton pool, cafes and corner pubs.
* In the catchment for well ranked Lambton Public and Lambton High Schools.
Council Rates: $2,240 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 - $700 PW approx