Exuding warmth and timeless appeal this beautifully presented home is a genuine private haven certain to see a growing family enjoy years of wonderful memories. It's set on the high side of one of the areas most desirable streets with reserve opposite and surrounded by immaculate landscaped grounds.
Testament to its wonderful qualities the residence has been tightly held for over half a century by the one owner who originally designed the home with vision to be a home ahead of its contemporaries. Working with the original architecture a clever upper level extension was added that enhanced and capitalized on the existing family home further affording bush land and city glimpses.
Offering an extremely flexible floor plan with options for the extended family or simply move in and enjoy the properties many charms.
It's premier locale is hard to beat being close to parks, transport, conveniently positioned close to Westfield and perfectly zoned for fantastic schools.
* Constructed and custom built circa 1960.
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms.
* 1976 upper level extension includes living room, bedroom, ensuite.
* Combined lounge/dining.
* Oak kitchen with adjoining family area.
* Level grassed area at rear ideal for young children.
* Internal access to oversized garage suitable for car and small boat.
* Lower level space ideal as office, gym, study, bedroom or rumpus.
* Covered alfresco area. Set on approx 626m2.
* Hardwood floors, built ins, air con, ample roof storage, solar HWS.
*Tremendous scope to further enhance.
Council Rates: $1,960 PA approx
Water Rates: $870.33 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $470 - $490 PW approx