Bordering Shortland Wetlands Area to the rear while offering easy convenience to the University, shopping precincts and arterial roads, this immediately comfortable home is an excellent buying opportunity for first home buyers as well as presenting a ready to rent option for investors. It displays a well scaled single level layout featuring a combined living/dining zone, three bedrooms and tidy kitchen and bathroom. The level easy care landholding also offers a single carport, a deck for your morning coffee and is enclosed for the safety of children and pets.
* Great first home opportunity on a large block.
* Living/dining with polished floorboards and a/c.
* Tidy electric kitchen; neat bathroom with bath.
* Three bedrooms with fans, built-in's to master.
* Space to extend the homes' footprint (STCA).
* Great yard with deck and single carport.
* 20-minutes to Newcastle's CBD and beaches.
* Affordable and fuss free property investment.
Council Rates: $1,686 PA approx
Water Rates: $665 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $420 - $450 PW approx