A rare combination of immaculately retained period charm, flowing traditional living spaces and impressive proportions make this stunning residence a prized offering. Bearing all the refined hallmarks of its classic heritage, this double fronted property is a private retreat with fresh modern additions and a convenient address. Situated only moments to select schools, shops, and transport, "Eureka" will impress as soon as you open the door.
* Zoned R4 high density.
* Three generous bedrooms.
* Magnificent ornate ceilings and leadlight.
* Wide entry hall.
* Two bathrooms.
* Formal living and dining.
* Meals area.
* Rear entertaining area.
* Garage and off street parking for 3 cars.
* Air-conditioning, polished timber floors and picture rails.
* Set on approximately 445.3m2 allotment.
Council Rates: $2,068.89 PA approx
Water Rates: $814.56 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $520 - $540 PW approx