This family residence has been lovingly retained in the same family for 50 years. It offers enticing street appeal and is one of the finest examples of the 1970's Merewether Heights era. This home will appeal to the family wanting a spacious home for their young or teenage family looking to renovate and or extend to a 2020's style or just enhance it's already pristine condition. Formal entry, large lounge with bay windows, formal dining, casual meals in huge Tasmanian oak and granite benchtop kitchen accessing family room, 3 large bedrooms, built in and walk in robes all benefited by ducted air conditioning and alarm system. Internal access leads down stairs to a 3 car garage, study, 2nd bathroom, huge laundry and workshop storage area. In addition, a double car port is accessed from a multi vehicle driveway. This home is perfectly positioned for schooling, with Primary and secondary schooling within walking distance or by bus. A short stroll to popular Glenrock Conservation Area to enjoy bush walking and mountain bike riding. Inspection sure to impress. Building/ Pest reports available on request.
* Auction on Site Sat 14th November 2020 at 10.30am.
* This classic home has lovingly retained in the same family for 50 years.
* Formal entry, lounge with bay windows, dining and family room.
* 3 large bedrooms with built in and walk in robes and large bathroom.
* 3 car garage, study, 2nd bathroom, laundry, storage & double carport.
* Access to primary and secondary schooling and Glenrock close by.
Council Rates: $2,666 PA approx
Water Rates: $814 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 - $700 PW approx