Situated in the heart of fashionable Adamstown, the landmark Masonic Hall known as 'The Lodge' underwent a remarkable transformation into sublime apartment living and now is your chance to buy into this unique development. House like in dimensions and beautifully blending its c1904 heritage with a modern design, an impressive 203.5sqm layout flows over two stylish levels, with open plan living, original sandstone features, and three bedrooms among its many highlights. Enviably located, with an extensive choice of cafes, shopping, transport, and schools just metres from the door.
* Modern apartment in an iconic c1904 building.
* Private entryway, secure car park with storage.
* Huge open-plan area, enclosed patio/living zone.
* Streamlined kitchen fitted with s/s appliances.
* Three bedrooms - two-upstairs/one down.
* Upstairs bathroom, downstairs powder room.
* Top floor balcony accessed by two bedrooms.
* Split system air-conditioning, gas bayonets.
* Ceiling fans, BIR's, filled with northerly light.
* Boutique complex, stroll to Adamstown Village.
Council Rates: $1,392 PA approx
Water Rates: $662 PA approx
Strata Levies: $1,073.90 PQ approx
Rent Potential: $600 - $650 PW approx