Bound to win the hearts of first home buyers, downsizers and investors, this freestanding home presents a superb springboard for those keen to get a foothold into the lucrative Adamstown property market. Unfolding over a relaxed, easycare level, this comfortable home reveals a large living space connecting to a practical kitchen, and three bedrooms serviced by a well-presented bathroom. Quietly positioned to the rear of a subdivided block, this is an affordable Torrens Title opportunity in an extremely tightly-held suburb.
* Freestanding Torrens Title home with single garage.
* Large living room featuring split-system air-con.
* Tidy kitchen with gas cooker and servery window.
* Three bedrooms, all equipped with mirrored robes.
* Quietly positioned in a popular Adamstown pocket.
* Internal access to a single lock up garage.
* 750m to Adamstown Village, 850m to Fernleigh Track.
* Stroll to trendy cafes, daily essentials and transport.
Council Rates: $2,086.87 PA approx
Water Rates: $795 PA + Usage approx
Rental Potential: $380 PW approx