With its high-demand location in sought-after Wickham, this freestanding weatherboard home is a prime candidate for a complete rebuild or will grab the attention of renovators looking for an inner-city challenge. Presented in original condition with a replaced roof and side drive access, it delivers plenty of space to construct a modern, new home or simply renovate and return to its former glory. It sits opposite Wickham Park and is in strolling distance to restaurants, cafes, pubs and the Newcastle Interchange.
* Hard to find original weatherboard ripe for renovation.
* 10x23m = 229sqm block with handy side drive access.
* Replaced roof, ideal north-to-rear orientation.
* Interesting and original red cedar ceilings in some rooms.
* Four bedrooms, sunroom, combined living/dining space.
* Perfectly level parcel, fully fenced backyard.
* Knock-down, rebuild and enjoy inner-city living (STCA).
* Walk to a thriving food scene, easily cycle to the CBD and Harbour foreshore.
Council Rates: $2,156 PA approx
Water Rates: $795 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 PW approx