A superb family home designed for year-round indoor/outdoor living and blending beautifully into its tranquil green setting. Perfectly placed in a premier cul-de-sac location with Blackbutt Reserve at your doorstep and surrounded by beautifully tendered landscaped gardens creating a welcoming, serene and private environment. Set over three generous levels, the substantial floorplan reveals multiple living areas, a selection of entertaining spaces and is well suited to a growing family. It includes a self-contained lower level ideal as a home office, gym or teenage accommodation. The cool, light and airy interiors enjoy lush green vistas from almost every aspect. This renovated residence offers a room for every occasion and a room for every season! The ultimate family home combining functionality with Blue Ribbon location and only a short stroll to local village shops and premier schools.
* Four enormous bedrooms with built-in robes.
* Large study/home office.
* Three bathrooms.
* Formal and informal living.
* Spacious north facing formal living.
* Large air-conditioned family room.
* Fully screened entertaining deck.
* Upper level living.
* Lower level self-contained accommodation, home office or studio.
* Stone kitchen with gas cooktop.
* Private courtyard off main bedroom.
* Double garage with loft storage and internal access.
* Solar hot water system, ducted vacuum and security alarm.
* Storage on all levels, 3 phase power and fully insulated.
* Walk to Regent Street, Blackbutt Reserve and local premier schools.
* Set on 591.7m2 approx allotment.
Council Rates: $2,580.00 PA approx
Water Rates: $794.70 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 - $700 PW approx