Perfectly placed in a popular cul-de-sac position with Highfields Parade reserve and playground opposite and Glenrock reserve at your doorstep. This dual level residence is the ultimate package in family living. Located in a tightly held east side locale only minutes to Westfield, Charlestown CBD and premier schools. Light, bright and breezy the house boasts serene bushland vistas through large picture windows from almost every room, two distinct living areas, 4 large bedrooms on the upper level and generous open plan living adjacent to a spacious stone kitchen. The rear paved courtyard and poolside cabana are the ideal areas for carefree summer entertaining and relaxation or take a short stroll and discover the walking tracks and waterfalls of the reserve. If you're looking for a whisper quiet position in a central location you just can't beat this property.
* Four generous bedrooms with built-ins.
* Home office with built-in storage.
* Two bathrooms.
* Living areas on both levels.
* Numerous balconies.
* Rear paved entertaining area.
* Large in-ground pool and cabana.
* Stone kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop.
* Timber floors, air-conditioning.
* Reserve opposite and Glenrock reserve at your doorstep.
* Set on 613m2 approx.
* Garage and carport.
Council Rates: $2,140.80 PA approx
Water Rates: $710.52 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $750 PW approx