A largely original one-bedroom cottage on a generous landholding is a rare find in today's market, add to this a location within minutes of Newcastle University and you have an extremely exciting buying opportunity. It's been refreshed with a modern kitchen and bathroom for those seeking a first home or investment, however, the real value is in a knock-down/rebuild or development scenario to fully maximise your return. Located 15-minutes from the city, moments from major shopping hubs and close to link roads, you'll be hard-pressed to find better value.
* Tidy 1-bedroom cottage with an ultra-modern kitchen.
* Instantly liveable or ready to rent, scope to enhance.
* Large, level block, 648 sqm, with loads of potential.
* Generous drive through lock-up garage plus carport.
* Moments from the University and the Inner-City Bypass.
* Hunter Wetlands and Shortland Golf Course nearby.
* Good access to public transport, schools and shopping.
* Current lease expires 6th May 2022. Rental $360 pw.
Council Rates: $1,763 PA approx
Water Rates: $723 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $360 PW currently