INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT - Contact Agent
A highly versatile real estate prospect, this dual occupancy money-making machine is ready to deliver an instant return with existing tenants already in place and a combined annual return of over $40,000 PA approx. Serving up two standalone homes, one a 3-bedroom cottage with modern updates and the other a contemporary 2-bedroom granny flat, it also provides an excellent springboard for first-home buyers who could live in one and rent the other, or families wanting to house elderly parents or adult children nearby. Perfectly presented with nothing further to spend, this lucrative opportunity is located for day-to-day convenience with Elder Street shops a short walk away for daily essentials or your morning coffee fix.
* Two ready-to-enjoy homes sitting on one title, a great prospect for investors.
* Tenants already in place and currently returning over $40,000 per annum.
* Modern kitchens and bathrooms plus s/s air-conditioning in each home.
* Generously sized living areas, built-in wardrobes, internal laundry facilities.
* Easy to maintain indoors and out, opportunity to live in one and rent the other.
* 700m to Lambton Village, Lambton Park and a collection of popular pubs.
* A 15-minute drive into the heart of Newcastle with city transport nearby.
Council Rates: $2095.00 PA approx
Water Rates: $802 + Usage PA approx
Rent potential: $400 + $370 = $770 PW approx