Located in central Hamilton North with Newcastle Farmers Market, the Sunnyside Tavern and Hamilton North Bowling Club a walk from the door, this is a home where lifestyle and location collide. A two-storey townhouse enjoying a generous and leafy courtyard, it presents a relaxed design to deliver a low-upkeep lifestyle of supreme comfort. Well-appointed interiors offer a spacious living zone, bedroom and bathroom downstairs while upstairs is reserved for two bedrooms featuring walk-in robes. A lock-up single garage and air-conditioning add to its appeal.
* Split-system air-con appoints the open-flow living/dining area.
* Modern kitchen with a stainless steel oven and good storage.
* Covered pergola in a leafy setting for alfresco entertaining.
* Large ground-floor bedroom with two more located upstairs.
* Fresh shower bathroom with separate w/c, internal laundry.
* Lock up single garage with the convenience of internal entry.
* Sought-after community location, moments to Hamilton's cafes.
* 10-minute drive to Newcastle's CBD and its iconic city beaches.
Council Rates: $1,698.90 PA approx
Water Rates: $654.96 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $1,047.85 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $465 PW currently