INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT - CONTACT AGENT
An outstanding buying opportunity in a prized location, these two renovated, outstanding properties are on 1 title and include a classic three-bedroom home with ornate ceilings, plus freestanding townhouse beckons those seeking a rewarding and versatile investment in a lifestyle hotspot. Families will love the flexibility of being able to house two families side-by-side but not under one roof, investors will enjoy a very lucrative dual-income return either as permanant rentals or via AIRBNB, and buyers wanting to get a foothold into the property market could live in one home and rent the other. On a corner block with access via Rex Avenue, from here you are steps to McDonald Jones Stadium, a stroll to Wests Leagues Club and local pubs, or in walking distance to New Lambton Village and park areas for children.
* Single-level weatherboard and tile Californian bungalow (recently rewired).
* Fully renovated throughout, all the hard work has already been done.
* Three large bedrooms, including new built-in robes, sunroom, charming lounge room.
* Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooking and adjoining dining area.
* Timber floors, high ceilings, gas fireplace, air-conditioning.
* Separate dual-storey townhouse with two bedrooms, main with walk-in robe.
* Open plan living plus private entry to a single garage.
* Level, low-maintenance corner block accessed via Rex Avenue.
* Great base for holiday accommodation or long-term tenancy.
* Walk to restaurants, clubs, pubs, cafes, schools and Broadmeadow train station.
* 3.5km to Westfield Kotara and a 15-minute drive to the CBD.
Council Rates: $2,187.36 PA approx
Water Rates: TBA
Appraised Rental Potential: $57,200 PA approx (could achieve more if AIRBNB)