INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT - CONTACT AGENT.
Brilliantly positioned in sought-after Adamstown, this single level villa combines privacy with secure, low-maintenance living and would be ideally suited to market newcomers, downsizers, or fuss-free investors looking to capitalise in today's fast paced property market. Perfectly presented interiors feature free-flowing living spaces, a modern kitchen and two robed bedrooms supported by a full bathroom. A covered alfresco is framed by bamboo screening and connects to a paved courtyard enjoying an ideal north-facing aspect.
* Solidly built brick and tile villa set over one level.
* Quiet and private position in boutique complex.
* Free-flowing living/dining with split-system AC.
* Modern gas kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops.
* Two liberally sized bedrooms, each with a built-in robe.
* Spacious bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
* Rear courtyard provides a private outdoor escape.
* Attached single garage, internal laundry with second w/c.
* Steps to popular Adamstown Bowling Club, local cafes.
* Minutes to Westfield Kotara, Newcastle CBD, beaches.
* Close to Adamstown Station and city-bound buses.
Council Rates: $1,592 per annum.
Water Rates: $680.13 + water usage per annum.
Strata Levies: $633.15 per quarter.
Rental Potential: $450 PW currently.