Families wishing to secure a place in the premium New Lambton Heights market will appreciate the exceptional value this home represents. Designed to embrace the relaxed lifestyle that makes this suburb so popular with three bedrooms, study and a large-scale living/dining zone extending into a sizable sunroom, its well-presented single layout brims with charming original character, enjoys modern updates where it counts and delivers a lifestyle of excellence close to the John Hunter Hospital and top performing schools.
* Renovated island kitchen featuring s/steel appliances and stone surfaces.
* Stylish living/dining area with plantation shutters and split-system A/C.
* Robes to all bedrooms, master ensuite, and a modern family bathroom.
* Warm and welcoming colour scheme throughout.
* Tranquil rear sunroom, enclosed and catching far-reaching leafy green views.
* Oversized yard with room for granny flat.
* Screened from the road via established trees, including Jacaranda's.
* Large lawned expanse boarded by a leafy treeline to maximise privacy.
* Attached is a double garage with a laundry at the rear.
* Shopping hubs, a major hospital, New Lambton Village + schools nearby.
* 15-minutes to Newcastle's CBD, harbour foreshore, city beaches and galleries.
Council Rates: $1,864 PA approx
Water Rates: $730 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 - $700 PW approx