Where Bush & Beach Merge as One
Nestled privately across from The Glenrock Conservation Area bushland, this modern brick and tile home offers a location that's hard to beat. It's an easy walk to the sought-after Merewether Heights Primary School, hiking and mountain biking tracks across the road in the Glenrock reserve and the Beach and Ocean Baths are only minutes away. In great condition throughout and comes with an excellent tenant who would love to stay! Don't delay!
* Elevated views to the rear across the suburb and beyond.
* Glenrock Conservation Area at front - coastal bushland.
* Well presented brick veneer and tile family home.
* Large modern kitchen, stone bench tops, overlooking yard.
* Private entry vestibule opens to large formal lounge-room.
* Open plan kitchen/dining/family room at rear.
* The rear living enjoys the views and opens to the a large deck area.
* Downstairs/utility/rumpus room opens to spacious yard.
* Double garage at street level - workshops/storage room under.
Council Rates: $2,461 PA approx
Water Rates: $804 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $850 PW current