Two-Storey Brick Terrace with Shopfront and Residence
Holding a prominent Cooks Hill location, this sought after but rarely found shop top premises, in a blue ribbon position, is a rare and lucrative opportunity for a savvy investor to take over two tenancies. Downstairs is leased to the iconic Welsh Blacks Cafe, a hugely popular gathering hub for locals and visitors alike, while upstairs is a freshly presented residential apartment and includes two bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen, air-conditioned living room and courtyard. Rounding out the property are two lock-up garages accessed via a laneway off Corlette Street - a hard-to-find and highly prized commodity in this heritage suburb.
* Prominent location in the beating heart of tightly held Cooks Hill.
* Downstairs shopfront leased to popular Welsh Blacks Cafe.
* Upstairs two-bedroom residential apartment, with private courtyard.
* Apartment boasts a modern eat-in kitchen, lounge & fully tiled bathroom.
* Two secure tenancies with a total gross income of $48,650 per annum.
* Contact agent for a summary of income and outgoings.
* A premium opportunity for a savvy investor.
Council Rates: $5,190 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,681 PA approx
Rental Potential: $48,560 PA approx